Monday, August 12, 2013

FREESTATE FREESTYLE FASHION WITH FOREVERFAITH COUTURE


When Nomsa Ntshingila called me to make an appointment for me to design her traditional seshoeshoe dress I first went to her Facebook profile in order to have an idea of who I will be meeting. I was avoiding the embarassment of realizing she is someone I have met face to face before since we go to the same church. Now because Facebook does not give you an individual's details like height, I was wowwed by this tall lanky model-height lady who walked in with her friend who is almost as short as me.I must admit, I have dressed people taller than me but not as tall as Nomsa. I even asked her if she was a model and learned she was before and prior modelling she was a basketball player.

Ok, why this whole biography on this lady? Well besides her height I was amazed by her optimistimistic excitement in coming to ForeverFaith Couture to get her dress designed by me. With the help of God obviously as I can only do things through Christ. She spoke so well about my work she has seen. There is nothing as inspiring and motivating as a client having trust in my work. It makes designing, cutting and sewing for her easy.

Nomsa wanted a peplum dress in Seshoeshoe (Sesotho traditional fabric) for a family event all the way in the Free State. I mean my garments travel far and more than I do in a period of just a month. How great is our God putting me on the world stage in His own devine way?





















 Nomsa said in her own words: " I have never had a dress fit me so good, God bless you Faith." For me, that is an amen and Glory unto the Lord! Thank you Nomsa for letting ForeverFaith Couture dress you.

                                                ForeverFaith Couture
                                               "Designed To Fit You"

No comments: