Monday, July 15, 2013

AFRICAN PRINCESS DISCOVERED BY FOREVERFAITH COUTURE

I have grown to know that you do not really know a person until you get to dress them or rather have them in your closest circles of acquintances or friends. 


How I run my business is that I prefer building lifetime relationships than just necessarily having once off high priced sales of my products and services.

Well, here's the story of an an African Princess I have gotten an opportunity to know and dress. Her name is Nyiko Khoza. a beautiful Nubian Princess who goes by many African icons' names on her BBM (Blackberry messenger) and Miz Coza on Facebook (Ai sorry if I blew your cover). Why I call her an African or Nubian Princess? Well apart from her beautiful chocolate skin and dreadlocks this one proudly South African woman. However what makes her African is her values and character she upholds. I got to know her mother before I even met her because Nyiko had already represented her in her good manners and people-oriented character.

Check out Nyiko's blog: www.nyikospeaks.blogspot.com

Nyiko is so polite and the most happy client I have ever met. Well I am blessed with clients who are always happy and satisfied. It is just that I was astounded by when she placed an order for the first time she ordered 3 African-inspired dresses all at once and got excited with everyone of them. Just a month later she brought her mom as a new ForeverFaith Couture client and her mom was exactly as I imagined her (as friendly and full of love like Nyiko). .

By the way, Nyiko and I serve in the same ministry as teachers at our churh which is Children's Church Ministry. I first met her when I was a visiting her class. She was the first to arrive at my Pre-Marriage Ladies Bring and Share Gathering (way better than a bridal shower) and she was the funniest of them all.

See below Nyiko's dresses she ordered for The African Day on one of her out in Africa visits and work.

Nyiko In her ForeverFaith Couture

Nyiko dressed to "woww!"
Nyiko at a friend's Wedding


Nyiko with the bride,Gugu (centre) and a friend

 
Because my childhood dream was to be a model and be featured in magazines, I have a tendency to try on the clients' dresses that fit me and pose for the cameraman (my hubby) who never gets tired of snapping at me, I got into Nyiko's beatiful dresses as well....*hides*







 Wondering where is the third dress? Well Nyiko has not sent me her picture wearing it so I can't post my picture in it. I must say those dresses looked good on her. I appreciate her trusting me to dress her. As you should know by now, ForeverFaith Couture dresses are "Designed To Fit You".


                                            ForeverFaith Couture
                                         "Designed To Fit You"
 

1 comment:

Nyiko J Khoza said...

Oh WOW faith!! I am in awe, totally speechless!!! I had never seen this blogpost of your before!!! I was just on google, trying to search for / and log in to my own blog and I came across this post of yours, written in 2013!!!!!!!!

I am truly rendered speechless (and you know that never happens!!). And you will never believe but as I type this, I am wearing one of the African dresses that you made me, the green and orange one!!!

You are one of the most sincere people that I have ever had the privilege of meeting!! Your heart is so warm, your talent is out of this world and all you do you shine for Christ!!!!

We hardly see each other, but know that you occupy a special place in my life!!!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses to the little man and a hi-5 to the man of the house!! Love you Nthobas!!!

Love,
Nyiko, Miz K, Miz Coza, Madam Speaker!!!