Tuesday, December 22, 2015

WHEN TWO FRIENDS SAY YES TO EACH OTHER


Nothing beats hearing two people you have been wishing could just see they can make it together as a couple tell you they are getting married. I was so ecstatic when I heard me and my hubby's mutual friend tell us he is marrying our mutual friend and his teenhood friend. Ironically hubby and I were talking about them just a few nights before. I even looked forward to hearing the announcement of their wedding at church and anticipating the reception of the congregation. I believe 99.999% of them felt just like I did.


I was honoured to make the garments for Edwin Tshabalala and his groomsmen. Since I am not yet a wedding gown designer, my friend Tebello's dress was designed by a designer called Brenda. I can give her number if you want to contact her. She also made Tebello's bridesmaids' dresses as they had the same theme design as her gown.
The bride was so beautiful. I loved how they incorporated their personality together with her groom by wearing white converse sneakers. The groom wore a ForeverFaith Couture Irish Linen waistcoat and matching pants and two of his groomsmen wore ForeverFaith Couture Irish Linen pants with white shirts, stirrups and and mint bowties. The ladies  wore peach dresses by Brenda.


Bride and Groom in white Converse All Stars Sneakers

The Wedding Entorouge


My hubby and I had to take a few pics with our newly-wed friends
This is me with Reggie who was one of the groomsmen in ForeverFaith Couture

Thanks to our friends wedding we got to take this beautiful pic with our Bishop Mosa Sono and his wife Pastor Gege Sono


A picture with another powerful couple, The Ngidis

No comments: