Thursday, April 30, 2015

COUTUREGEOUS COUPLE

My husband and I were invited to a wedding of our two friends, Ruth and Lesego Shogoe at The Midrand Conference Centre in November 2014. Ruth is the songstress who blessed us on our own wedding day on the 23rd of March 2013 by singing for us and our guests. I walked down the isle to her beautiful voice singing "Golden" by Christel Mitchel . Ruth and Lesego's love story is a beautiful one which deserves a blog of it's own. The bride looked beautiful in mermaid/ trumpet cut dress, the husband was handsome in his navy suit and the bridesmaids looked gorgeous in yellow long dresses with the groomsmen  dressed in in grey suits.

A Match For Life
I got to make an outfit for myself and my husband as well. I made a turquise dresss for myself and my hubby looked handsome in a grey ForeverFaith Couture waistcoat and matcing pants. This was eight months post our son's birth so unlike the famous international celebrities I did not shrink back to my pre-pregnancy body. Without saying too much here are the pictures.


Grey Suit Pants and Matching Waistcoat by ForeverFaith Couture and Turquise Dress by ForeverFaith Couture




Getting a Kodak Moment With The Newly Weds

Ladies in Turquise: Faith, Mam Catherine and Awongiwe

My Friend Karabo and her friend Zandile

No comments: