Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BLESSED BLISSFUL BRIDE AND BRIDEGROOM...BRIDESMAIDS AND GROOMSMEN'S OUTFITS BY FOREVERFAITH COUTURE

If it was not for my dependence on the Lord I would not have managed to make my bridesmaids and groomsmen's outfits. I meant to make myself a white cocktail bridal dress and make my husband white Irish Linen pants for him to wear with the Irish linen shirt I made and he wore. Time was just beyond me so I wore my wedding gown and he wore his wedding suit.



The bridesmaids looked angelic and beautiful in their dresses which I designed to suit their personalities while the groomsmen looked handsome in white Irish Linen shirts and beige Irish Linen pants worn with takkies to suit our Carribean Cocktail Ekasi Wedding Theme.
 Oh the ever so sweet flower girls looked so adorable in their matching Flowergirls' dresses

The gentle groomsmen in their relaxed Irish linen outfits and my handsome groom matching them in a white Irish Linen shirt with a cream white suit.
Boys To Men

My beautiful bridesmaids in their Chiffon ForeverFaith Couture Numbers

The honourable and beautiful ladies and gentlemen who became more than we expected of them at our blessed wedding occassion.

                                                 ForeverFaith Couture
                                                "Designed To Fit You"

No comments: