Monday, January 14, 2013

A FAMILY AFFAIR- DRESSING THE NGUBENI'S FOR A WEDDING IN THE FAMILY














Mother of the Groom, Mrs. Ngubeni Dressed by ForeverFaith Couture, hat ForeverFaith Couture, accessories by ForeverFaith Couture, bag and shoes by Fikzozo

 Youngest Daughter and sister of the groom, Duduzile Ngubeni wearing a lilac ForeverFaith Couture ruffle dress, shoes model's own



 
Second daughter and sister of the bride in a ForeverFaith Couture dress with a detachable waistband, accessories by ForeverFaith, shoes model's own


First Daughter and sister of the groom, Fikile Madikgetla in a cerise ruffle dress by ForeverFaith Couture, bag by Fikzozo, shoes model's own.

 It was great working with these four beautiful ladies. I remember how stressed the mother was as I had already made her dress and I said I do not like it. I went back to buy another fabric and wow...God came through and helped me make the dress in just a day. We serve a miracle-woking God indeed.

My friend Florina, whom I gave the name Flawless Flo for her flawless look and her character, is a beauty and nail technician. She did the ladies' manicure and pedicure. She did went all the way to do their nails at home as part of her special service.  


                                        
                        Flawless Flo wearing Flawlessness on her face

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome and beautiful pieces!!!i'll have my own pieces all in due time. keep it up*

Faith Nthoba said...

Oh wow!! Thank you Nobantu. Thank you for the comment. God bless you!!