Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DRESSED FOR THE DURBAN JULY HANDICAP

Hey stranger....well I am referring to my blog as I have not written in it in ages. But I really appreciate you following my posts and hope you do enjoy them. i have been so busy since my last post. I was attending Entrepenurial workshops at Y- Age(you can google and find out who they are).

I also went to our Children's Church Ministry camp with the children for a whole week. ForeverFaith Couture is making waves and getting established and know to people living as far as Boksburg. I had the previledge of making dresses for three beauitiful women, Tumi Tshelane, Nomvula Masina and Cecilia Mathe, who were going to the annual Durban July Handicap. The ladies did not adhere to the theme which had something to do with conservation or recycling but preferred couture clothes they could wear again. They sure stole the attention at the horse race.

The ladies loved their ForeverFaith Couture dresses and felt like celebrities as they rubbed shoulders with some of them.



                          




I meant to upload Cecilia's picture in her red dress above but I need to find it and do so afterwards.
Oh i did find Cecilia's picture she emailed me. See her ready to step out in style and wowww people.

Lady in Red


See below Tumi and Vuvu at the event with familiar faces.

Safe to say: "They make an eye candy couple"

For some style is as easy as COUTUREGEOUS!!!




Thank you ladies for rocking ForeverFaith at the popular annual horse race. You all looked couturegeous!!!! Glory to God for everything.

                                                          ForeverFaith Couture
                                                          "Designed To Fit You"

No comments: